Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh Iran!!!!! What have you done

To the People of Iran,

After keeping silent for so many days, I am finally waking up to write something for you, my fellow Iranian citizen. I can feel sense of betrayal in you, I can feel the saddened faces all around me. Even though I am not present among you, I feel the pain in you.

After silently suffering at the hand of your Government, I can tell you one thing, that atleast you are standing for your right. People sitting across the world far away from you feel the shallow pain, but my friend, the pain and suffering you are feeling is beyond imagination. When something dear to me was taken away, I feel the same pain in you. But here I come to say that I am one for you, no matter what happen, I will keep supporting you for your free right. Your right to choose government and your right to run your country.

After seeing the blood on the street, the gun shot heard in the air, women beaten in prison, people waving for their vote, I can feel the sense of dejectedness in you. But don't worry friend, True revolution don't come easy. It come's with the scarfies. And you are making your scarifies in rightfull way.

Remember Gandhi. He was thrown out of the train in South Africa just because he was not white nor he was black. But what he started a was a peacefull protest which shook the entire world, and is still challenging people.

When I see those mass faces on the street of Tehran, I see mass ready to walk for their blief. When I see those green color, the symbol of your faith in democracy, I see bright future.

With Love and Respect to the People of Iran.

Twit This!

No comments:

Post a Comment